THE BENEFITS OF CAREER COACHING
- Understand your career motivators and values
- Gain a new perspective and learnings from your career journey so far
- Gain clarification on the type of job(s) you wish to pursue
- Gain clarifications on the type of career you want in terms of work-life balance
- Be able to recognise the kind of activities, environment and situations you flourish in
- Gain a strong sense of purpose for the next part of your career journey
- Gain clear next steps to help you achieve your identified goals
- Uncover limiting beliefs and hidden ‘saboteurs’ to career success
- Create a clear vision of your ideal career
- Feel more positive about your career and enjoy increased feelings of self-efficacy and confidence
- Identify your skills, interests and natural talents which lead to realistic career options
- Find out how to gain access to paid or
voluntaryopportunities in your chosen field
- Energise SMART career goals that are in integrity with the rest of your life
SOME OF THE ACTIONS YOU MAY TAKE AS A RESULT OF CAREER COACHING ARE:
- Changing organisation but staying in the same career
- Retraining in order to pursue a different career pathway
- Adjusting full-time to part-time working hours or negotiating some other change in your work-life balance
- Starting a new career at entry level
- Gaining experience through volunteering in a different field
- Pursuing a new hobby which interests you
- Planning your long-term career pathway
"Katie was immensely helpful in guiding and supporting me with my career prospects. I came to her not knowing what to do with my career, she was very attentive in helping me identify my strengths and weaknesses, which I could utilize in the future. Would definitely recommend if you're feeling lost or unsure." - LH, U.K.
“Katie is wonderful. Helpful, considerate and extremely caring- she looks beyond the obvious to help me in a way no one has since I became unemployed.” P, Gloucester
"Katie was able to help me find threads in my interests and skills that I had not considered before and I came away with clarity and feeling more positive about my possible next steps." - OA, U.K.
Find out what previous customers have to say
Career Coaching Session (1 hour)
Online appointments for your convenience. Flexible coaching to fit your needs. Can be booked on an ongoing basis or ad-hoc.
Package (4 weeks)
Are you feeling stuck in your career and want to identify a satisfying development pathway? I can help you to explore your aspirations and identify achievable actions that will help you progress towards your goals.