Would you like to improve your interview confidence and practice a virtual (mock) job interview? Develop confidence in your personal strengths through 1.5 hours of 1:1 online coaching.
Fully tailored to your needs, the topics covered may include:
- Identifying your unique strengths and achievements
- Matching and alignment to your preferred job role
- Reframing doubts or negative thinking
- Preparing strong interview answers
You can use the 1.5 hours in one go or split it into two sessions; the first for confidence-boosting and the second as a mock interview with feedback.
- Prepare for an upcoming interview through a mock interview with feedback and reflection
- Gain a recorded video of your mock interview to view your performance
- How to prepare for behavioural and competency-based interviews
- Example interview questions
- Create clear interview answers using a trusted technique
- How to optimise the time between the interview and hearing the outcome
This coaching package is suitable for you if:
- You want to prepare for upcoming virtual interviews
- You want to feel confident in a career change job application
- You haven’t had an interview in a while and want to practise a mock interview
Who this isn’t suitable for:
- Candidates attending recruitment assessment centres
- C-suite level recruitment candidates
What happens after you book:
You will be sent the workbook resources and an Interview Confidence Coaching questionnaire to capture your needs for the coaching session. The activities in the Interview Preparation Workbook will take roughly 1 hour to complete before we meet, as well as any other suggested activities (> 1 hour) selected specifically for you to support you achieve your desired goal. The date/time of the coaching session will be arranged after booking.
Would you like to talk first?
Access a free 30-minute consultation call to discuss your support needs.