Career Satisfaction Coaching Package
Do you feel lost in your working life, without vitality or a clear sense of your direction? Let me help you to establish your career focus, identifying your interests, values and the work that satisfies you. By the end of this package, you will have a clear understanding of your core strengths and skills, with a strong sense of who you are when you are at your best as well as a purpose to inform your ongoing career-related decisions.
Do you feel lost in your working life, without vitality or a career that truly satisfies you? Using tailored career counselling and CCS coaching tools, I can help you to identify the work which enlivens you, in alignment with your interests and core values. By the end of the Career Satisfaction package, you will have a solid understanding of your strengths and skills, with a strong sense of who you are when you are at your best as well as a rejuvenated purpose to inform your ongoing career-related decisions.
The Career Satisfaction package includes 6 hours of tailored career coaching, where we will be exploring the following areas:
Stage 1: Taking stock of your career so far and your current situation
Stage 2: What do you value and love? Who are you when you are at your best?
Stage 3: What are your skills and career assets? What are your ideal career options?
Each session is between 1- 1.5 hours as agreed and is conducted online via Zoom.
Throughout the coaching process, you will be invited to undertake career-related assignments to increase your self-awareness and inform our exploration. These will take approximately 1 - 2 hours between each session.
Who is this package for?
- People who want to change career, as their current work is not longer satisfying
- Mid-life professionals who want to rediscover their ‘zing’ at work
- Unhappy workers who want to find a more meaningful career
- People on furlough who want to get clear on their strengths and skills
Some of the benefits you may enjoy by the end of the Career Satisfaction Package:
- A renewed sense of career purpose and direction
- A clear understanding of who you are when you are at your best
- Recognition of what satisfies you in your work
- A strong understanding of your unique skills and strengths
- Clarity about fulfilling career options
- Increased confidence in making career-related decisions based on what you want